Aviation Power packs
The Red Flash portable power packs are designed to start turbine engines and provide ground power supply.
With the proven reliability of the largest manufacturer of portable starters DMS TECHNOLOGIES (UK), our starters will start every military and commercial aircraft and helicopter.
• Designed for high rate engine start applications including aircraft and helicopters
• Compatible with 24V & 28V aircraft systems
• Parallel port – to double capacity
• DC starting power in excess of 3000A
• Man portable
• Classified non-hazardous for land or air transportation
• Operating temperature range -40°C to +50°C
• Safety features
The user can carry the power pack on board their airplanes and helicopters and use them in any airfield or heliport without the need for an external power source, since they are classified as non-hazardous for land or air transportation.
The DMS TECHNOLOGIES power packs are already used for starting various airplanes and helicopters of the Hellenic Air Force, the Army Aviation and private airlines, in Greece and Cyprus.
Power packs .pdf
For more information contact us.